Tonight the Utah Jazz host the Los Angeles Lakers in a match-up against two teams that have strange team names. There are no lakes in LA, and apparently there's no Jazz in Utah. But tonight we will see history, as the former Charlotte Hornets draft pick Colby goes up against a teams he has scored and scored against all his life.
It's his farewell tour and the Jazz gifted him something that he could break his bones using.
Anyway, the Lakers are somewhat trash this year, I hate Kobe, and they are still super popular.
- PG: vs.
- SG: vs.
- SF: vs.
- PF: vs.
- C: vs.
- vs. (if he even gets to play)
Injuries / Absences:
- (SG/SF) -- OUT, gastroenteritis
- (SF) -- OUT, for season with right foot stress
- Larry Nance Jr. (PF/SF) -- OUT, apparently, according to gambling websites
- (PG/SG) -- OUT, you know why
- (SG/PG) -- OUT, you don't know why
- (C) -- OUT, assigned to Idaho Stampede
Just freakin' don't lose tonight, Jazz.
GO JAZZ GO!
Who's going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
Jazz by 11+
Jazz by 6-10
Jazz by 1-5
Lakers by 1-5
Lakers by 6-10
Lakers by 11+