There were a whopping 12 of the 15 Western Conference teams in action last night. Let's take a look at what happened while you were sleeping...
- The Jazz lost to the Raptors, just wasn't our game, but the team has now lost four straight
- The Rockets beat the Pelicans, in one way it keeps NOP down, but HOU is right ahead of the Utah Jazz
- The Grizzlies beat the Kings, in one way it keeps SAC down, but MEM is ahead of the Utah Jazz
- The Spurs beat the Pistons
- The Clippers beat the Thunder
- The Nuggets beat the Lakers
- The Timberwolves lost to the Wizards
What's happening tonight?
- The Warriors host the Thunder -- game of the night
- The Spurs visit the Pelicans
- The Mavericks host the Kings -- I guess this is the only game that matters for us Jazz fans, go Kings, I think...
- The Suns visit the Heat
The West has a relatively quiet night, if you discount the top three teams playing.
I expect the Mavs to win, which would then put them 4.0 games ahead of the Jazz with a little over 20 games to make it up.