The Utah Jazz host the league-leading, defending NBA Champion Golden State Warriors tonight. The Dubs went 3-1 against the Jazz last season, and so far this season are 3-0. So, by math, the Jazz should win tonight, right? After all, they almost gave the Los Angeles Lakers a 50 piece bucket in their last game? Wait, come back, stop laughing! Utah is good! Shut up!
- PG: Stephen Curry vs. Shelvin Mack
- SG: Klay Thompson vs. Rodney Hood
- SF: Harrison Barnes vs. Gordon Hayward
- PF: Draymond Green vs. Derrick Favors
- C: Andrew Bogut vs. Rudy Gobert
- Shaun Livingston vs. Raul Neto
Ian Clark vs. Trey Burke
- Leandro Barbosa vs. Joe Ingles
Marreese Speights vs. Trevor Booker
- Anderson Varejao vs. Jeff Withey
- James Michael McAdoo vs. Trey Lyles
Injuries / Absences:
- Dante Exum (PG/SG) -- Out, Kangaroo Elections
- Alec Burks (SG/PG) -- Out, finding the real killers for O.J.
- Tibor Pleiss (C) -- Out, day dreaming of the land of chocolate
- Andre Iguodala (SG/SF) -- OUT, left ankle sprain
- Festus Ezeli (C) -- OUT, left knee surgery
- Kevon Looney (PF/SF) -- OUT, right hip is not connected to the rest of his bones
- Brandon Rush (SG/SF) -- Questionable, bruised right knee
GO JAZZ GO!
Who is going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
Jazz by 11+ points
Jazz by 6-10 points
Jazz by 1-5 points
Warriors by 1-5 points
Warriors by 6-10 points
Warriors by 11+ points