It's almost gametime! Utah Jazz! Minnesota Timberwolves! Check out these links while you wait: Game Preview; Jazz history on April Fool's Day; Wolves players who have had big nights against the Jazz; and our buddies over at Canis Hoopus.
- PG: vs.
- SG: vs.
- SF: vs.
* I'm guess Lyles here?
- C: vs.
Injuries / Absences:
(PG/SG) -- OUT, left ACL rehabilitation
(SG/PG) -- OUT, left fibula rehabilitation
- Derrick Favors (PF/C) -- Questionable, right knee soreness *
- (C) -- ASSIGNED, NBA-DL Idaho Stampede
EDIT: Favors is now out:
- (PF/C) -- OUT, sidelined indefinitely with right knee soreness
- (C) -- OUT, sidelined indefinitely with a sore right ankle
- Andrew Wiggins (SG/SF) -- IN, missed practice with neck injured, but is good to go tonight
- Nemanja Bjelica (PF/SF) -- IN, returned after missing games with a strained right food
GO JAZZ GO!
Who's going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
Utah Jazz by 11+ points
Utah Jazz by 6-10 points
Utah Jazz by 1-5 points
Minnesota Timberwolves by 1-5 points
Minnesota Timberwolves by 6-10 points
Minnesota Timberwolves by 11+ points