The Utah Jazz lace them up for what could be the last time in the 2015-2016 season. Tonight, on the road, facing a really energized crowd, who knows? The Los Angeles Lakers may actually go out there and try to win a game -- and all it took was Kobe Bryant calling it a career! The Jazz went 2-1 against LAL last season, and are 3-0 this year. They will go for the sweep in a place that they really haven't had much success in. The Jazz are just 21-64 in LA in the regular season. A win tonight would be epic for a variety of reasons. I'd love for the Jazz to reach 41 and 41, a tangible mark that isn't the playoffs, but at least shows that things are moving in the right direction. But more than that, I don't want Kobe to have a big game. Keep him under 30 and I'm happy.
Kobe Bryant Scoring against Utah Jazz" data-chorus-asset-id="6333235" />
- PG: Shelvin Mack vs. D'Angelo Russell
- SG: Rodney Hood vs. Jordan Clarkson
- SF: Gordon Hayward vs. Kobe Bryant
- PF: Trey Lyles vs. Julius Randle
- C: Derrick Favors vs. Roy Hibbert
- Raul Neto vs. Lou Williams
- Trey Burke vs. Marcelo Huertas
- Alec Burks vs. Nick Young
- Chris Johnson vs. Larry Nance Jr.
- Joe Ingles vs. Metta World Peace
- Trevor Booker vs. Brandon Bass
- Jeff Withey vs. Tarik Black
- Tibor Pleiss vs. Robert Sacre
And also Ryan Kelly . . .
Injuries / Absences:
- Dante Exum (PG/SG) -- OUT
- Rudy Gobert (C) -- OUT
- Derrick Favors (PF/C) -- IN, but he has a lot of reasons to be out if he wants
- Alec Burks (SG/PG) -- Game time decision
- Anthony Brown (SF) -- OUT, stress reaction in right foot
- Larry Nance Jr. (PF/SF) -- Game time decision, sore right knee
- Lou Williams (PG/SG) -- In, was a DNP-CD last game
- Brandon Bass (PF) -- In, was a DNP-CD last game
GO JAZZ GO!
Who is going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
Jazz by 11+
Jazz by 6-10
Jazz by 1-5
Lakers by 1-5
Lakers by 6-10
Lakers by 11+