Sorry this is so late, again, life is getting in the way. But one thing that's coming up very shortly will be the NBA Playoffs. It looks like our Utah Jazz are heading in the right direction, but still in a dogfight with the Memphis Grizzlies, Portland Trail Blazers, Dallas Mavericks, and Houston Rockets. These are the only teams out West that aren't either a) in the playoffs, or b) eliminated. And as we've understood for a long while, there are five teams going for four spots. There were a LOT of games last night, and lots to go over.
So let's check out what happened while you were sleeping!
-  Golden State Warriors beat the  Portland Trail Blazers -- so there's still a chance for the Jazz to pass them.
- The Orlando Magic beat the  Memphis Grizzlies -- Now they have lost six games in a row, man. That's rough. It's likely that the Jazz could pass them.
-  Utah Jazz beat the  Phoenix Suns -- It's important that Utah didn't fall in what could have been their 3rd trap game in a row. It's one thing to get up for the big games. It's another thing to take care of the bad teams. Keep it up, Jazz.
-  Dallas Mavericks beat the  Minnesota Timberwolves -- Booooo!
-  Houston Rockets beat the  Oklahoma City Thunder -- Boooo! x 2
-  Los Angeles Clippers beat the Washington Wizards -- Blake Griffin's first game back, or something
-  New Orleans Pelicans beat the Brooklyn Nets -- who cares
-  Los Angeles Lakers beat the Boston Celtics -- Kobe Bryant had 35
We have Portland right on the heels of Memphis right now, and we expect the Blazers to pass them this week. The other chase is for #7 and #8, and 1.0 game separates three teams. Fun, right? Let me vomit out of nervousness again.
There were no NBA games tonight, but there was a doozy out in the NCAAs. So, fun, I guess, if you enjoy the crying Jordan meme. I do. So hooray for me!