It's almost game time between the Utah Jazz (21-13) and the Brooklyn Nets (8-24)! Get excited! Well, okay, maybe not completely excited; however, it is a Jazz game. And thus, something we will watch and hope for the best. And the best is what we can hope for in these games where the Jazz add a player recovering from injury, and lose another. The Nets have won 8 games this year. Let's not make this number 9.
No team is faster than the Nets. No team plays slower than the Jazz. Both teams take threes. Only one of them kind of make them. Utah needs to take control of the rebounds and paint, in order to win this game. The Nets wins are in games where both teams are scoring frequently and without much defense. Tonight could pose a problem for them.
Back when Beyonce used to go to Nets home games the team was a little more popular.
- PG: Shelvin Mack vs. Isaiah Whitehead
- SG: Rodney Hood vs. Sean Kilpatrick
- SF: Gordon Hayward vs. Bojan Bogdanovic
- PF: Derrick Favors vs. Trevor Booker
- C: Rudy Gobert vs. Brook Lopez
Injuries / Absences:
- PG: George Hill (UTA, OUT), Jeremy Lin (BKN, OUT), Dante Exum (UTA, OUT)
- SG: Alec Burks (UTA, 10-min restriction), Joe Harris (BKN, Questionable)
- PF: Joel Bolomboy (UTA, NBA-DL), Chris McCullough (Inactive)
GO JAZZ GO!
Who's going to win?
This poll is closed
Jazz by 11+
Jazz by 6-10
Jazz by 1-5
Nets by 1-5
Nets by 6-10
Nets by 11+