The Utah Jazz will try to win 30 games once again, missing out the first two nights against the Oklahoma City Thunder and Denver Nuggets? Third time is the charm? Maybe. They will be facing off against the Los Angeles Lakers - a team that has also lost two games in a row. LAL is 3-7 in their last 10 games and very interested in keeping their Top 3 protected lotto pick. They have a reason to want to lose. Utah has a million reasons to want to win. Will tonight work out in the Jazz' favor?
The Jazz need this win. Period. There's nothing else to say.
Hey, it's not 100% yet. We can still topple the evil empire.
- PG: Jose Calderon vs. George Hill
- SG: Nick Young vs. Joe Ingles
- SF: Luol Deng vs. Gordon Hayward
- PF: Julius Randle vs. Derrick Favors
- C: Timofey Mozgov vs. Rudy Gobert
Injuries / Absences:
- PG: D'Angelo Russell (LAL, OUT), Dante Exum (UTA, Doghouse?)
- SG: Rodney Hood (UTA, GTD)
- PF: Julius Randle (LAL, Questionable), Larry Nance Jr. (LAL, Probable)
GO JAZZ GO!
Who's going to win tonight?
This poll is closed