There's a Utah Jazz game? Huh? Okay. I remember those. Tonight they will host the Milwaukee Bucks, who are going through some tough times. They have lost 8 of their last 9 games, including three straight (PHI, TOR, BOS). They start a three game road trip tonight (UTA, DEN, PHX). They have a lot to make up for, and they've had the last three nights off. That's just like the Jazz, who have kinda limped out of January, going only 1-3 last week.
It should be a good one tonight!
Amar is lazy. Milwaukee is okay. Utah needs to rebound, hit threes, and watch the turn overs. Like every game.
Wait, they have Canadian fans? Do they know?
- PG: Matthew Dellavedova vs. George Hill
- SG: Tony Snell vs. Rodney Hood
- SF: Giannis Antetokounmpo vs. Gordon Hayward
- PF: Jabari Parker vs. Trey Lyles
- C: Thon Maker vs. Rudy Gobert
Injuries / Absences:
- SG: Khris Middleton (MIL, OUT)
- PF: Derrick Favors (UTA, OUT)
GO JAZZ GO!
Who's going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
UTA by 11+
UTA by 6-10
UTA by 1-5
MIL by 1-5
MIL by 6-10
MIL by 11+