There's a Utah Jazz game? Huh? Okay. I remember those. Tonight they will host the Milwaukee Bucks, who are going through some tough times. They have lost 8 of their last 9 games, including three straight (PHI, TOR, BOS). They start a three game road trip tonight (UTA, DEN, PHX). They have a lot to make up for, and they've had the last three nights off. That's just like the Jazz, who have kinda limped out of January, going only 1-3 last week.
It should be a good one tonight!
Game Preview | Overtone | Five Things to Watch | Brew Hoop
Amar is lazy. Milwaukee is okay. Utah needs to rebound, hit threes, and watch the turn overs. Like every game.
Wait, they have Canadian fans? Do they know?
- PG: Matthew Dellavedova vs. George Hill
- SG: Tony Snell vs. Rodney Hood
- SF: Giannis Antetokounmpo vs. Gordon Hayward
- PF: Jabari Parker vs. Trey Lyles
- C: Thon Maker vs. Rudy Gobert
Injuries / Absences:
- SG: Khris Middleton (MIL, OUT)
- PF: Derrick Favors (UTA, OUT)
GO JAZZ GO!
Who's going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
UTA by 11+
UTA by 6-10
UTA by 1-5
MIL by 1-5
MIL by 6-10
MIL by 11+