The Utah Jazz will host the Boston Celtics tonight. The Celtics are playing their third game in four nights, and are on their third game of a four game West road trip. They lost to the Sacramento Kings, and beat the Portland Trail Blazers. The Kings loss was their first loss that broke up their 7 game win-streak. The Celtics are playing very well right now. The Jazz? The Jazz have been up and down, but mostly up of late. The team had been blowing teams out on their three game road trip, but lost in overtime to the Dallas Mavericks. Perhaps that Mavs loss will keep this team humble and focused? We'll see.
Tonight is a "Blue Out" game, so wear blue.
Game Preview | Overtone | Five Things to Watch | CelticsBlog
The Celtics are great on offense and play pretty fast. They do great in transition and have lots of talent. The Jazz are, well, we know our team.
This is what "Ringzzz" looks like.
- PG: Isaiah Thomas vs. George Hill
- SG: Marcus Smart vs. Joe Ingles
- SF: Jaylen Brown vs. Gordon Hayward
- PF: Amir Johnson vs. Derrick Favors
- C: Al Horford vs. Rudy Gobert
Injuries / Absences:
- SG: Avery Bradley (BOS, OUT), Rodney Hood (UTA, OUT)
- SF: Jae Crowder (BOS, OUT)
- PF: Joel Bolomboy (UTA, NBADL)
GO JAZZ GO!
Who's going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
UTA by 11+ points
UTA by 6-10
UTA by 1-5
BOS by 1-5
BOS by 6-10
BOS by 11+