Game three of three on this road trip for the Utah Jazz. Tonight? The Oklahoma City Thunder. Mr. Triple Double and an angry team going up against our guys. Should be worth watching, unless the refs hate us.
The Thunder are rolling. And the Jazz are swinging. OKC is on a three game win streak, and so are the Jazz. It's the #4 team in the West against the #7 team. All-Star against All-Star. The slowest team in the league against the 9th fastest team. Defense against Defense. Just one of them plays fast. It's going to be CRAZY!
You know how I know your team has bandwagon fans? Probably because this image is probably out dated by now.
- PG: George Hill vs. Russell Westbrook
- SG: Rodney Hood vs. Alex Abrines (*)
- SF: Gordon Hayward vs. Andre Roberson
- PF: Derrick Favors vs. Domantas Sabonis (**)
- C: Rudy Gobert vs. Steven Adams
* Victor Oladipo if healthy
** Tab Gibson should start, right?
Injuries / Absences:
- SG: Victor Oladipo (OKC, Game Time Decision and/or OUT depending on which source you check)
- PF: Joel Bolomboy (UTA, NBA D-League)
GO JAZZ GO!
The Utah Jazz are 13 wins away from their first 50 win season in a looo-ooong time. Do they get one win closer tonight?
This poll is closed