The Pelicans aren't doing that great, they are in the middle of nine road games in 12 games overall. It's brutal. They have four losses in their last five, and they aren't out of it yet. Jrue and AD can make them dangerous on any given night. The Pelicans are a good defensive club, and also play fast. So that's just like the Hawks in that matter. Unlike the Hawks, this team is great on the glass and rarely fouls.
They also rarely get to the line on offense though. And offensively they are just pretty offensive. (English is a tricky language.) They don't turn the ball over or force turn overs. Which means a huge part of their fast pace and good defense relies on rebounds (duh) and running (duh). If the Jazz can keep it at a crawl it could be good for us.
We have more fans! This is rare!
- PG: George Hill vs. Jrue Holiday
- SG: Joe Ingles vs. Buddy Hield
- SF: Gordon Hayward vs. Solomon Hill
- PF: Derrick Favors vs. Terrence Jones
- C: Rudy Gobert vs. Anthony Davis
Injuries / Absences:
- SG: Tyreke Evans (NOP, GTD), Rodney Hood (UTA, OUT)
- SF: Quincy Pondexter (NOP, OUT)
- PF: Joel Bolomboy (UTA, NBADL)
- C: Cheick Diallo (NOP, NBADL)
GO JAZZ GO!
Who's going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
UTA by 11+ points
UTA by 6-10
UTA by 1-5
NOP by 1-5
NOP by 6-10
NOP by 11+