The Utah Jazz need to shrug off their loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder last night and gear up for tonight game against the Minnesota Timberwolves. The Wolves are better than their record, and full of young talent. The Jazz can't take them lightly.
The Wolves are only 37-77 against the Jazz all-time, and an even more dismal 14-42 in Utah. They have lost five straight against the Jazz as well. And they have lost the first two games this season, of the four game series. In the last game I think it's safe to say that D-Favs and that three pointer catapulted the team to the two point victory. Tonight should be tough for both squads missing players.
I don't have much else to say. KAT is great. Utah needs to not overlook this team. At all.
You know how I know that you're a small market team? Because we are as well.
- PG: George Hill vs. Ricky Rubio
- SG: Joe Ingles vs. Brandon Rush
- SF: Gordon Hayward vs. Andrew Wiggins
- PF: Derrick Favors vs. Gorgui Dieng
- C: Rudy Gobert vs. Karl-Anthony Towns
Injuries / Absences:
- SG: Zach Lavine (MIN, OUT), Rodney Hood (UTA, OUT), Lance Stephenson (MIN, OUT)
- PF: Adreian Payne (MIN, OUT), Joel Bolomboy (UTA, NBADL)
- C: Nikola Pekovic (MIN, OUT)
GO JAZZ GO!
The Jazz are 13 wins from 50 on the season. Do they get one tonight?
This poll is closed
Win #38 !