The Utah Jazz are on their last East road trip of any significance until the NBA Finals. They will play @ Detroit Pistons (33-34) tonight, @ Cleveland Cavaliers (44-22) tomorrow, @ Chicago Bulls (32-35) on Saturday, and then @ Indiana Pacers (34-33) on Monday. Four games, six nights. Only one back to back, and one three games in four nights. All East teams trying to win as much as possible. The #1, #6, #7, and #9 seeds out East may not all have scary records compared to the Western teams Utah has trouble with. But these games should all still be competitive. Utah is 17-7 against the East this year, with four of those losses coming to the Raptors and Celtics. So yeah, 17-3 against the rest of the East (inc. Cleveland this year) gives me high hopes for this road trip.
Game Preview | Overtone | Five Things to Watch | Detroit Bad Boys
Amar is sick. Amar prays for the sweet release of death. So sorry for the lack of posts today, yesterday, and probably tomorrow.
To pretty unpopular teams?
- PG: George Hill vs. Reggie Jackson
- SG: Rodney Hood vs. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
- SF: Gordon Hayward vs. Tobias Harris
- PF: Boris Diaw? vs. Marcus Morris
- C: Rudy Gobert vs. Andre Drummond
But we know that Joe Johnson is going to be finishing.
Injuries / Absences:
- PG: Beno Udrih (DET, OUT), Shelvin Mack (UTA, OUT)
- SG: Michael Gbinije (DET, recalled from NBADL)
- PF: Derrick Favors (UTA, probably OUT), Joel Bolomboy (UTA, needs minutes)
Man, get fully healthy Favs.
GO JAZZ GO!
So, who wins?
This poll is closed