The Utah Jazz tip off shortly against the Cleveland Cavaliers, their second game of this road trip -- but also their second game of a back to back and third game in four nights. Utah is 1-0 on Cleveland so far this season, and the sweep would look really nice. If they don't sweep, the tie is still good, too.
This is a short game thread, hold it against MyLo.
- PG: George Hill vs. Kyrie Irving
- SG: Joe Ingles vs. J.R. Smith
- SF: Gordon Hayward vs. LeBron James
- PF: Joe Johnson vs. Kevin Love
- C: Rudy Gobert vs. Tristan Thompson
Injuries / Absences:
- PG: Shelvin Mack (UTA, OUT)
- SG: Rodney Hood (UTA, OUT), Kyle Korver (CLE, OUT)
- PF: Derrick Favors (UTA, OUT)
- C:Andrew Bogut (CLE, OUT)
GO JAZZ GO!
Will the Jazz make it 2-0 on this trip so far?
This poll is closed