The Pacers are 5-5 in their last 10 games, while the Jazz are 6-4. Both teams aren't playing their best basketball right now, and are in the middle glut of playoff teams in their respective conference, Utah is 4th and Indiana is 6th. And both are led by all-star forwards and have young bigmen handling things in the middle. Indiana has a good bench, Utah is injured.
If two small market teams play, do the coasts even notice?
- PG: George Hill vs. Jeff Teague
- SG: Joe Inges vs. C.J. Miles
- SF: Gordon Hayward vs. Paul George
- PF: Joe Johnson vs. Thaddeus Young
- C: Rudy Gobert vs. Myles Turner
- PG: Dante Exum and Raul Neto vs. Aaron Brooks
- SG: Alec Burks vs. Monta Ellis and Rodney Stuckey
- SF: None vs. Glenn Robinson III
- PF: Trey Lyles and Boris Diaw vs. Lavoy Allen and Georges Niang
- C: Jeff Withey vs. Al Jefferson and Kevin Seraphin
Injuries / Absences:
- PG: Shelvin Mack (UTA, OUT)
- SG: Rodney Hood (UTA, OUT)
- PF: Derrick Favors (UTA, OUT)
GO JAZZ GO!
Who's going to win tonight?
This poll is closed