The Utah Jazz are celebrating the 20th anniversary of their first NBA Finals team, the 1996-1997 team. I have a lot of strong feelings for that club. I have a lot of strong feelings about the 2016-2017 team as well. But it's clear that this club is far from being a championship contender. What's much less clear is what Jazz team will show up on any given night. The Knicks may take advantage of that level of uncertainty tonight and play spoilers.
Game Preview: Overtone | 5 Things to Watch | Posting and Toasting
Man, Jazz just gotta win tonight. If they lose four in a row in March it's going to be another potential limp to the playoffs. Just win, baby. (To quote some crazy man who sued the NFL and won.)
- PG: Derrick Rose vs. George Hill
- SG: Courtney Lee vs. Rodney Hood
- SF: Carmelo Anthony vs. Gordon Hayward
- PF: Willy Hernangomez vs. Joe Johnson
- C: Kristaps Porzingis vs. Rudy Gobert
Injuries / Absences:
- PG: Shelvin Mack (UTA, OUT)
- PF: Derrick Favors (UTA, OUT)
- C:Joakim Noah (NYK, OUT)
GO JAZZ GO!
Who's going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
The Utah Jazz