The Sacramento Kings are on a relative hot-streak, winning two in a row. But the two they have beat are the Los Angeles Clippers and the Memphis Grizzlies. | 80s movie trailer record scratch sound effect | The Utah Jazz are trying to not stumble over themselves on their way to the NBA Playoffs for the first time since 2011-2012. Both teams will be missing guys, but hopefully one of these teams doesn't miss the point - win the games you are supposed to!
Game Preview | Overtone | Five Things to Watch | Historical trends on road | Sactown Royalty
Both teams are broken down. Lots of guys sitting tonight. Use some extra time to click on the links above to read more specific breakdowns of this game. (No, you shut up. Amar is usually in "lottery" mode at this time of the year. I don't yet have the endurance for an 82 game run and playoffs.)
The fight for those low population parts of northern Nevada will commence once again!
- PG: Shelvin Mack? Dante Exum? vs. Darren Collison
- SG: Rodney Hood vs. Buddy Hield
- SF: Joe Ingles (unless G-Time plays) vs. Garrett Temple
- PF: Boris Diaw? Joe Johnson? vs. Anthony Tolliver? Skal Labissiere?
- C: Rudy Gobert vs. Willie Cauley-Stein
Injuries / Absences:
- PG: George Hill (UTA, OUT), Ty Lawson (SAC, Questionable), Raul Neto (UTA, OUT)
- SG: Arron Afflalo (SAC, PERSONAL), Alec Burks (UTA, returns from PERSONAL), Tyreke Evans (SAC, ???), Malachi Richardson (SAC, OUT)
- SF: Gordon Hayward (UTA, Questionable), Rudy Gay (SAC, OUT)
- PF: Derrick Favors (UTA, OUT)
- C: Kosta Koufos (SAC, REST)
Evans was resting on Monday, I expect him to be back tonight. I haven't heard anything against that. Burks missed the last game to witness the birth of his daughter. Hayward went through shoot around, but I don't know if he's going to be playing if everyone else is out.
GO JAZZ GO!
Who's going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
The Utah Jazz
The Sacramento Kings