The Utah Jazz have lost two games in a row. Tonight they need to avoid losing three in a row, and they'll get a chance to do it against the Brooklyn Nets. This will be the third game in four nights for our guys, but against a really bad team.
The Nets are bad. The Jazz should feel bad. Something's gotta give for tonight.
Population density, yo!
- PG: George Hill vs. Jeremy Lin
- SG: Randy Foye vs. Joe Ingles
- SF: Gordon Hayward vs. Caris LeVert
- PF: Derrick Favors vs. Rondae Hollis-Jefferson
- C: Rudy Gobert vs. Brook Lopez
Injuries / Absences:
- SG: Rodney Hood (UTA, OUT)
- SF: Joe Johnson (UTA, OUT)
- PF: Joel Bolomboy (UTA, NBADL)
- C: Justin Hamilton (BKN, OUT)
Having Hood and Iso-Joe out is fine. This is, effectively, the third game in a five games in seven nights stretch. Give 'em a break. They earned it. (Wait, did they?)
GO JAZZ GO!
This poll is closed
Losing to the Brooklyn Nets on Friday night
Rebecca Black's song "Friday"