This is it, Utah Jazz fans. Our guys have climbed that mountain and are going to be in the 2017 NBA Playoffs. But they still have a chance to make their own destiny with who they end up facing in the first round. The Jazz can into Playoffs, but that #PlayoffPush is still going on as there are only 13 more nights in the 2016-2017 NBA Regular season. There were a bunch of games last night, and a bunch more tonight. So let’s look at what happened “While you were sleeping,” on March 30th:
No one flipped any spots, but Sactown became officially eliminated on account of the Blazers win.
There was no good news last night!
These two teams are fighting for ping pong balls, and not pride. It seems like Minnesota is perpetually always in the lotto. Their poor fans!
-  Houston Rockets lost to the  Portland Trail Blazers, 117-107: Each win brings POR closer to caring when they play UTA twice next month.
-  Los Angeles Clippers beat the  Phoenix Suns, 124-118: The fake tough guys gain 0.5 games on our boys, who were idle.
Right now it looks like POR is unbeatable, they are 8-2 in their last 10 and have won five straight games. They are peaking at the right time. It’s going to suck if the Jazz can’t take care of them when they play. And Jazz fans can’t even rely on the Rockets to win when we are rooting for them. Blah.
-  Golden State Warriors will host the  Houston Rockets: Guess H-Town is going down again?
-  San Antonio Spurs will visit the  Oklahoma City Thunder: Gotta get this one for us, Popp.
-  Utah jazz will host the [East] Washington Wizards: No matter what, win, win, win!
-  Memphis Grizzlies will host the  Dallas Mavericks: Please win, Dirk!
-  Denver Nuggets will visit the [East] Charlotte Hornets: If you guys can catch Portland that would be really swell. I don’t see that happening though.
-  New Orleans Pelicans will host the  Sacramento Kings: #RevengeGame
Almost every team in the conference is playing tonight. I don’t know how much help UTA can expect to have, but if they get some tonight that would be awesome. They did not get any over the last few days.