The Utah Jazz have had a rough-er go against the tops of the West than they have against the East. Tonight they have another shot at getting another solid win against a Top 5 conference team. In their way? The Washington Wizards. This will be the penultimate game for them on their long trip that has seen them win @ Cavaliers, win @ Lakers,and lose @ Clippers. This game is the third game in four nights for them, but they may be looking ahead at their @ Warriors game. The time is now to strike!
The Jazz beat the Wizards down in D.C. and these guys haven't forgotten. They may be looking for pay back tonight. They are fast and great on offense. They make their threes, and are potential contenders for the Eastern Conference Finals this year. They are a really good team. It's going to take a really good effort to make them go *poof* twice in the same season.
Population density, tho.
- PG: John Wall vs. Dante Exum (?) / Shelvin Mack (?)
- SG: Bradley Beal vs. Rodney Hood
- SF: Otto Porter Jr. vs. Gordon Hayward
- PF: Markieff Morris vs. Boris Diaw
- C: Marcin Gortat vs. Rudy Gobert
Injuries / Absences:
- PG: George Hill (UTA, OUT), Raul Neto (UTA, OUT)
- PF: Derrick Favors (UTA, OUT)
GO JAZZ GO!
Last game against the East until the NBA Finals. Who's going to win tonight?
This poll is closed