The NBA Trade Deadline is over. Teams have waived and signed players. We know which teams are tanking, and we know which teams are playing for the post season. It’s March, so our feature “While you were sleeping...” returns! So let’s get to it!
The Mavs and Wolves switched spots, but they are on the outside of the playoffs looking in. There were a couple of good games last night, most of it went against our team.
Memphis losing is great, because they own the tie-breaker with Utah.
- The San Antonio Spurs  beat the Minnesota Timberwolves , 97-90
- The Denver Nuggets  lost to the Charlotte Hornets, 112-102
- The Portland Trail Blazers  beat the Brooklyn Nets, 130-116
San Antonio is in a different league, if they get enough wins now they may not go for the wins against the Jazz (2 games left) late in the season. Denver losing sucks, because you want them to put some distance between them and Portland because we want Portland to be tanking when they play the Jazz (2 games left).
- The Houston Rockets  beat the Memphis Grizzlies 6, 123-108
- The Los Angeles Clippers  beat the Chicago Bulls, 101-91
Houston winning isn’t good either, even if it’s good news that Memphis lost. Worse still, Los Angeles won, making it only a 1.0 game difference between them and Utah.
-  GSW vs NYK - who cares?
-  UTA @  SAC - gotta win this one
-  OKC @  DAL - let’s go Dallas!
-  NOP @  LAL - hope this game goes to OT, or 5 OT, UTA plays NOP tomorrow
-  PHX vs BOS - This is a long road trip for the Celtics.
Tonight’s game needs to be a blowout early so our dudes can get some rest. We’ve all seen that they go out of their way to play poorly at home if even a little bit tired.