Huge game tonight between the offensively overpowering Houston Rockets and the "maybe if they are healthy" Utah Jazz. Of course, tonight the Jazz are NOT healthy. And this game is for the tie-breaker between the former Midwest Division foes.
Utah desperately needs a win against a good Western Conference team. They are about 20 games down in Houston though, and the Rockets are a great home team - regardless of franchise history. It's offense against defense tonight. The team that controls the pace has a good shot at winning this game. And the team that wins this game wins the season series.
"Star player" Breakdown:
Always worth the watch.
Their fans look like a bad rash.
- PG: Dante Exum vs. Patrick Beverley
- SG: Rodney Hood vs. James Harden
- SF: Gordon Hayward vs. Sam Dekker
- PF: Trey Lyles (?) vs. Trevor Ariza
- C: Rudy Gobert vs. Clint Capela
The line-ups are screwy. I don't know what's going to happen.
Injuries / Absences:
- PG: George Hill (UTA, Questionable), Shelvin Mack (UTA, OUT), Isaiah Taylor (HOU, NBADL)
- SF: Joe Johnson (UTA, Questionable)
- PF: Derrick Favors (UTA, OUT), Ryan Anderson (HOU, Doubtful), Kyle Wiltjer (HOU, NBADL)
- C: Chinanu Onuaku (HOU, NBADL)
GO JAZZ GO!
Can T-Mac do it?
This poll is closed
"... I can't."