The Jazz are playing their third game in four nights, and look to at least lean on the fact that if the lost tonight a) they are still in the playoffs, b) they can't be worse than 5th, and c) they'll still finish the season 21-20 on the road. Not bad. The Warriors suck, so I'm not even going to talk about them.
Don Nelson is a charlatan and a coward. And all of his teams were too.
Somehow not as many fans as I had expected.
- PG: Dante Exum vs Stephen Curry
- SG: Joe Ingles vs Ian Clark (?)
- SF: Joe Johnson vs Kevin Durant
- PF: Boris Diaw vs Draymond Green
- C: Rudy Gobert vs Zaza Pachulia
Injuries / Absences / Rest:
- PG: Stephen Curry (GSW, Will play), George Hill (UTA, Questionable), Raul Neto (UTA, OUT)
- SG: Klay Thompson (GSW, REST), Rodney Hood (UTA, OUT)
- SF: Kevin Durant (GSW, Will play), Gordon Hayward (UTA, OUT), Matt Barnes (GSW, OUT)
- PF: Derrick Favors (UTA, OUT), Kevon Looney (GSW, OUT)
GO JAZZ GO!
UTA at GSW - How long will the score be close?
This poll is closed
All game long!
Up until the fourth
3rd quarter collapse
Keep it close until they pull away at half
Before tip-off it will be tied