This is it, Utah Jazz fans. Our guys have climbed that mountain and are going to be in the 2017 NBA Playoffs. But they still have a chance to make their own destiny with who they end up facing in the first round. The Jazz can into Playoffs, but that #PlayoffPush is still going on as there are only 2 more nights in the 2016-2017 NBA Regular season. There were a bunch of games last night, and a bunch more tonight. So let’s look at what happened “While you were sleeping,” on April 10th:
NO CHANGES IN STANDINGS LAST NIGHT!
-  Golden State Warriors lost to the  Utah Jazz, 105-99: Thanks to Steve Kerr for pulling his big three with 7 mins to go.
Amazing game by the injured UTA vs the resting GSW.
-  San Antonio Spurs lost to the  Portland Trail Blazers, 99-98: Crazy last play of this game, only sure to make Gregg Poppovich upset.
This would have been useful a week ago. SAS probably goes into #SASatUTA with some more spunk as a result.
This sucks because it’s likely that LAC retains the #4 spot.
-  Oklahoma City Thunder @  Minnesota Timberwolves: who cares
-  Denver Nuggets @  Dallas Mavericks: who cares
-  New Orleans Pelicans @  Los Angeles Lakers: who cares
-  Sacramento Kings vs.  Phoenix Suns: who cares