This is it, Utah Jazz fans. Our guys have climbed that mountain and are going to be in the 2017 NBA Playoffs. But they still have a chance to make their own destiny with who they end up facing in the first round. The Jazz can into Playoffs, but that #PlayoffPush is still going on as there are only ONE more night in the 2016-2017 NBA Regular season. There were a bunch of games last night, and a bunch more tonight. So let’s look at what happened “While you were sleeping,” on April 11th:
Thanks to Romo, DAL and SAC switched spaces.
-  New Orleans Pelicans lost to the  Los Angeles Lakers, 108-96: Ron Artest Metta World Peace may have played his last game.
-  Sacramento Kings beat the  Phoenix Suns, 129-104: Ty Lawson had 22 / 11 / 12, which would look a lot better in any other season except this season.
LAL has won five in a row, and are the second hottest team in the West right now. They are playing loose and like they know they can win, win, win, and not worry about losing their draft pick. Like they know the fix is in.
-  Oklahoma City Thunder beat the  Minnesota Timberwolves, 100-98: OKC tried to lose this one, but couldn’t. Somehow MIN only loses to teams that aren’t UTA.
-  Denver Nuggets beat the  Dallas Mavericks, 109-91: Tony Romo something something.
This is all “Meh” news and doesn’t matter.
Nothing bad happened last night, I mean, nothing BAD for the Utah Jazz with respect to their 2016 2017 Western Conference Playoff seeding. There’s a lot of bad things happening all over the world right now though; which is why we distract ourselves with sports. Woah. Amar went a little too deep there.
-  Golden State Warriors vs.  Los Angeles Lakers: yawn
-  San Antonio Spurs @  Utah Jazz: THIS IS IMPORTANT
-  Houston Rockets vs.  Minnesota Timberwolves: yawn
-  Los Angeles Clippers vs.  Sacramento Kings: AND THIS IS IMPORTANT
-  Oklahoma City Thunder vs.  Denver Nuggets: yawn
-  Memphis Grizzlies vs.  Dallas Mavericks: yawn
-  Portland Trail Blazers vs.  New Orleans Pelicans: yawn
It’s simple. Jazz have to win. Clippers have to lose.