This is it, Utah Jazz fans. Our guys have climbed that mountain and are going to be in the 2017 NBA Playoffs. But they still have a chance to make their own destiny with who they end up facing in the first round. The Jazz can into Playoffs, but that #PlayoffPush is still complete for 2016-2017 NBA Regular season. There were a bunch of games last night. So let’s look at what happened “While you were sleeping,” on April 12th:
DAL and SAC switches spots again.
-  San Antonio Spurs lost to the  Utah Jazz, 101-97: Shelvin Mack is the destroyer of worlds.
UTA did their part for home court.
-  Golden State Warriors beat the  Los Angeles Lakers, 109-94: Two teams I’d be okay with flying through the Bermuda Triangle.
-  Houston Rockets beat the  Minnesota Timberwolves, 123-118: James Harden had another triple double, Karl-Anthony downs nearly had a 30/20 game.
-  Oklahoma City Thunder lost to the  Denver Nuggets, 111-105: Nikola Jokic almost had another triple touble.
-  Memphis Grizzlies lost to the  Dallas Mavericks, 100-93: Devin Harris had 15 and 8!
-  Portland Trail Blazers lost to the  New Orleans Pelicans, 103-100: Screw these guys.
All y’all didn’t help UTA when you could have. Not prepare to feel their wrath!
-  Los Angeles Clippers beat the  Sacramento Kings, 115-95: They played their starters late in the game to get the win. Cowards.
SAC did not do their part, though.
There are no games left in the regular season. But we did figure out who the NBA Playoff teams are going to be, and who they will be playing. Furthermore, we also figured out the non-lottery draft spots. But more on that later . . .
The Jazz play next on Saturday night.