This is it, Utah Jazz fans. Our guys have climbed that mountain and are going to be in the 2017 NBA Playoffs. But they still have a chance to make their own destiny with who they end up facing in the first round. The Jazz can into Playoffs, but that #PlayoffPush is still going on as there are only 11 more nights in the 2016-2017 NBA Regular season. There were a bunch of games last night, and a bunch more tonight. So let’s look at what happened “While you were sleeping,” on April 1st:
What happened? Two more teams bit the dust and were officially eliminated from playoff contention: DAL and MIN.
Nothing happened. Well, it was April Fool’s Day. So I guess that’s that.
-  Los Angeles Clippers beat the  Los Angeles Lakers, 115-104: Booo!
-  Portland Trail Blazers beat the  Phoenix Suns, 130-117: C.J. McCollum is pretty good, huh?
Now the Clip-trip are just 1.0 games because our guys. Thanks, LA LA Land. The Blazers also won, keeping them in the Playoffs.
-  Golden State Warriors host the [East] Washington Wizards: Wizards fans are salty, expect to have something more to be salty about.
-  San Antonio Spurs host the  Utah Jazz: If the Jazz win that would be Grrreat!
-  Houston Rockets visit the  Phoenix Suns: Phoenix lost last night, and how play a tougher team. I don’t expect them to win.
-  Oklahoma City Thunders host the [East] Charlotte Hornets: Let’s goooo Kemba Walker!
-  Memphis Grizzlies host the  Los Angeles Lakers: Let’s goooo, uh, who the heck is even on this team? Let’s goooo Timofey Mozgov!
-  Denver Nuggets visit the [East] Miami Heat: If these dudes want to pass Portland they’re going to have to eventually win some games. They have lost three straight, and Portland won six in a row.
-  New Orleans Pelicans host the [East] Chicago Bulls: Two teams I do not care for.
There’s a good chance that OKC and MEM both win tonight. That means they could jump a full game if UTA loses tonight. Yeesh.