These two teams are very evenly matched, even when it comes to injuries. Some key players are coming back and should make life better for their respective coaches. Both teams love to play pick and roll, and have excellent centers. One team loves to score, the other team loves to grind.
What more is there to discover? Only which team will prevail. Critical Game 5 is in LA, but this is the 20th anniversary (almost to the date) that UTA eliminated LAC from the Playoffs. A win tonight helps make history repeat itself.
(These are still the regular season stats)
Divide all the blue between GSW and LAL in two years.
- PG: George Hill vs. Chris Paul
- SG: Joe Ingles vs. J.J. Redick
- SF: Gordon Hayward vs. Luc Richard Mbah a Moute
- PF: Boris Diaw vs. Marreese Speights
- C: Rudy Gobert vs. DeAndre Jordan
Injuries / Absences / Inactives / Rest / Updates:
- PG: Austin Rivers (LAC, IN with minutes restriction)
- SG: Alec Burks (UTA, OUT)
- SF: Gordon Hayward (UTA, IN)
- PF: Blake Griffin (LAC, OUT)
- C: Diamond Stone (LAC, OUT)
GO JAZZ GO!
Who wins Game 5
This poll is closed