Portland Trail Blazers. Utah Jazz. Gotta win this one, ladies and gentlemen.
Utah's going to be without three starters. Portland is going to be without three centers. This is a crazy handicap match. Portland is on the second night of a back to back, and playing their third game in four nights. Vegas has the Jazz winning this one. But it's not going to be easy.
The battle of Idaho, I guess.
- PG: Damian Lillard vs. Dante Exum
- SG: C.J. McCollum vs. Joe Ingles
- SF: Maurice Harkless vs. Gordon Hayward
- PF: Noah Vonleh vs. Boris Diaw
- C: Meyers Leonard vs. Rudy Gobert
Injuries / Absences / Rest:
- PG: George Hill (UTA, OUT), Raul Neto (UTA, OUT)
- SG: Rodney Hood (UTA, OUT)
- PF: Derrick Favors (UTA, OUT)
- C: Jusuf Nurkic (POR, OUT), Ed Davis (POR, OUT), Festus Ezeli (POR, OUT)
Portland missing a lot of size inside, Utah missing three starters. Yikes on both sides.
GO JAZZ GO!
Who's got the juice tonight?
This poll is closed