This is it, Utah Jazz fans. Our guys have climbed that mountain and are going to be in the 2017 NBA Playoffs. But they still have a chance to make their own destiny with who they end up facing in the first round. The Jazz can into Playoffs, but that #PlayoffPush is still going on as there are only 6 more nights in the 2016-2017 NBA Regular season. There were a bunch of games last night, and a bunch more tonight. So let’s look at what happened “While you were sleeping,” on April 6th:
Nothing happened last night.
I guess, the Jazz may be getting healthier?
Meh is right. UTA plays MIN tonight, then POR on Saturday.
The world is going through a very tumultuous time. Does this count?
-  San Antonio Spurs @ the  Dallas Mavericks: DAL is in a tailspin, SAS resting
-  Houston Rockets vs. the [East] Detroit Pistons: HOU is having a great year, DET not
-  Utah Jazz vs. the  Minnesota Timberwolves: Gotta win. Period.
-  Oklahoma City Thunder @ the  Phoenix Suns: PHX in tank mode, lost 13 straight
-  Memphis Grizzlies vs. the [East] New York Knicks: NYK is awful.
-  Denver Nuggets vs. the  New Orleans Pelicans: Doldrums R Us.
-  Sacramento Kings @ the  Los Angeles Lakers: This is going to end with a 5-3 final score
UTA’s gotta win. If OKC and MEM can lose that would be cool. It’s not likely because PHX and NYK are both really, really, really, bad.