The Warriors are possibly a 70 win team that coasted this year. The Jazz are possibly a 60 win team that was too injured to get there. That's still a 10 win difference, and even larger in reality (16 !). It's going to be close or a blowout. Quin Snyder doing well in his first post-season coaching sojourn going up against Mike Brown (as Steve Kerr is out due to health problems right now). Brown is a defensive focused coach as well, and I can imagine that these teams are going to try to give no quarter.
I expect there to be some bad fouls and some loud fans. But Utah is going to have to try to overcome that. In the previous round they played a team of stars in a library. That's not going to be the case in this series.
Both teams get rebounds, block shots, hit threes, and space the floor.
I love how the Clippers had a larger distribution of fans, but population density matters here, and the Dubs are one of the most popular teams of all time.
- PG: George Hill vs. Stephen Curry
- SG: Joe Ingles vs. Klay Thompson
- SF: Gordon Hayward vs. Kevin Durant
- PF: Boris Diaw vs. Draymond Green
- C: Rudy Gobert vs. Zaza Pachulia
- PG: Raul Neto vs. Shaun Livingston
- SG: Rodney Hood vs. Ian Clark
- SF: Joe Johnson vs. Andre Iguodala
- PF: Derrick Favors vs. David West
- C: Jeff Withey vs. JaVale McGee
Injures / Absences:
- PG: Shaun Livingston (GSW, Questionable)
- SG: Alec Burks (UTA, OUT)
- SF: Matt Barnes (GSW, Probable)
- PF: Derrick Favors (UTA, Questionable), Kevon Looney (GSW, OUT)
GO JAZZ GO!
Who wins tonight?
This poll is closed
UTA by 11+ points
UTA by 6-10
UTA by 1-5
GSW by 1-5
GSW by 6-10
GSW by 11+