The good news is that we're about a month away from the first preseason games. The bad news is that we still have about a month with nothing going on.
So let's play another game. This time we'll be talking about trades. Here's how we're going to play:
- Top level comments can only contain a player's name. Players should be considered as they currently are, and on their current contracts. So no specifying things like 'if he's healthy,' or 'assuming he's willing to re-sign.'
- Reply with the Jazz assets (players, picks, cash considerations) you would be willing to give up for said player. You can give your reasoning if you want. Assume the trade happens at the trade deadline or the 2018 draft.
- To make things more interesting, if you suggest a player, you cannot be the first person to propose a trade for that player.
- Let's not get too concerned with salary matching. If you want to post a trade machine link you can, but you don't have to confirm that the trade is viable.
- Remember that this is just for fun. If someone is willing to part with your favorite player, that doesn't mean he/she is advocating for the trade to happen.