The Month of March was always going to be the litmus test for our 2012-2013 season. The early part was chock full of road games, then in January and February we'd even it out with home games. March was going to be hard.
And so far, it has lived up to billing.
We're in the last part of March now, that final 5 games in 7 nights stretch. We've played the first game already, and lost to the Mavs by 5 points. Here are the rest of the games:
- Sunday March 24th: Utah Jazz 108 @ Dallas Mavericks 113 -- Loss
- Monday March 25th: Philadelphia 76ers @ Utah Jazz -- 2nd night of b2b, 3rd game in 4 nights
- Wednesday March 27th: Phoenix Suns @ Utah Jazz -- just the 3rd game in 4 nights
- Friday March 29th: Utah Jazz @ Portland Trail Blazers -- woo, another road game
- Saturday March 30th: Brooklyn Nets @ Utah Jazz -- 2nd night of b2b, 3rd game in 4, 5th in 7
So. How many of them will we win? (Note: We can't win them all because we lost the first one)