The Utah Jazz are playing the Minnesota Timberwolves tonight, the worst team in the Western Conference. The Jazz are 40-13 against the Wolves in Utah. And this season the Wolves only have 6 total road wins. It's a good night to get some rest for . The Utah Jazz announced that he is going to be out tonight.
But he's not going to be alone...
Out with injury:
- Gordon Hayward (UTA), Grade 1 left AC sprain. He is day to day. So don't panic.
- (UTA), out for season with left shoulder rehab
(MIN), out for season with left hand rehab
- (MIN), missed the last 15 games with a sprained right ankle, out indefinitely
- (MIN), missed the last 26 games, is also out indefinitely
UPDATE via SLTRIB's Aaron Falk:
Rubio & Garnett won't play tonight, Saunders says. T-Wolves missing eight players in all.— Aaron Falk (@tribjazz) March 23, 2015
Not with the team:
- (UTA), with the NBA-DL affiliate right now
- (MIN), missed the right six games due to a sore right ankle, not with the team
- (MIN), sprained right ankle in last game, and not with the team
- (MIN), sidelined due to illness, and not with the team
(MIN), missed the last six games to a sore left knee
- (MIN), missed the last two games (and four of the last five) due to a sore right ankle
- KG and Rubio were questionable, but are now doubtful
- SLC Dunk Game Recap
The Jazz look bad on offense right now, and without Gordon it can look horrible.has taken on a larger load and performed well, and rookie has been shooting really . . . uh . . . well (as opposed to good). The Jazz should win this game, but the Wolves still have a bunch of talent with , , , , and others.
Utah's defense should take over. If the injuries do not beat the Jazz to it.