Phil Naessens had me on the show again and we got down to talking about tonight's Utah Jazz at Atlanta Hawks game. But of course, first we talked about the bigger issues in Jazzland. Check it all out on his blog here, or just click below! (My part starts at the 38:53 mark)
Some of the other topics are:
- EXCITING JAZZ BASKETBALL!
- Gordon Hayward 's play akin to his contract
- The Cleveland Cavaliers win, and what it meant to the team and the fans
- Shades of the Oklahoma City victory last year
- Dangerous early expectations
- Once again talking about Dante Exum vs. Trey Burke and how it is "too premature"
- Why two point guards makes sense
- How does Alec Burks fit in, does he? He got paid, so who is left out of the equation going forward?
- What does Trey need to do to stay on the court / force Quin Snyder 's hand?
- Is recent draft history indicative of need or some other plan?
- PG problem for this season vs. PG problem a few seasons down the road
- Quin Snyder returns to Atlanta
- Hawks players Paul Millsap, Kyle Korver, and DeMarre Carroll are Utah Jazz fan favorites
- Why you should watch this game
- Hawks good defense vs. Jazz last of defense
- "Young guys just want to go out there and play basketball . . . they are keeping the games close."