Here's a rundown:
- Jonathan is a little concerned that too much has been made of the draft both at the top of the class and the overall depth.
- "It's a fairly normal draft, which is not a bad thing."
- Givony sets the top of the draft at six players, but also finds that team's opinions of each player are not universal.
- We talked about the conference and NCAA Tournaments and whether one great performance can sway a prospect's stock.
- Then we broke down some of the top prospects, starting with Joel Embiid. Is he the clear-cut top guy?
- Has Andrew Wiggins been disappointing, or was the hype too much?
- On Jabari Parker, Givony thinks he'll be a scoring machine in the pros.
- How much of Kentucky's problems this season hurt Julius Randle?
- Jonathan helps us unravel the Dante Exum mystery.
- Will the incident at Texas Tech hurt Marcus Smart? "Not really," Givony says. "He has a chip on his shoulder. That's part of the appeal with him."
- We also talked about the age limit and whether the D-League can develop players as well as college programs.
- Jonathan is also really high on some of the international prospects.
Also you can subscribe to this SB Nation NBA podcast here.These are the type of guests he gets. D-up. Or Pod-up. Whatever. Listen!