I filled in at the last second for this podcast with Phil. So I pulled a Kyrylo Fesenko on this one. But please, enjoy!
Segment 1 (19:16 - 34:51)
- Tom not being there, so I'm pinch hitting
- Does LeBron James going to the Cleveland Cavaliers change "everything" about the central division?
- Warning #1 about disagreeing with the host
- Milwaukee Bucks lost a lot of games last year, but they do have some good talent to watch
- Stan Van Gundy has brought a lot to the Detroit Pistons, but it's clear Josh Smith has to go
- Greg Monroe needs to be paid
- Carmelo Anthony and Josh Smith on the same team would be the death of New York Knicks fans
- Warning #2
- Dion Waiters makes sense on this team how?
- Kevin Love rumors again . . . again . . . again
- Are the Chicago Bulls back with their crazy front court of Joakim Noah and Paul Gasol?
- Is Derrick Rose back, for reals this time?
- Doug McDermott is going to do Kyle Korver things
- Indiana Pacers no longer have Lance Stephenson. C.J. Miles is not the answer either.
- Rodney Stuckey is going to be a chance of pace guard for them
- Guys like Paul George, David West, and Roy Hibbert will want to prove to the world that Lance wasn't all that.
Thanks again to Phil, and I am always happy to be a guest on your show!